Recently, Tapjoy rolled out updates to the SDK that contain important new features and critical bug fixes. To sure the best experience for you and your users we recommend updating to the latest SDK as soon as possible. The latest SDK's can be found here:
Here are the highlights of this bugfix release:
Important New Features:
- Introduced a new Events Based Framework that empowers publishers to serve ads at the right moment in the app experience.
- SDK 10 is the first and only SDK that is optimized for Apple’s new 64-bit devices like the iPhone 5S and iPad AIR.
- SDK 10 introduced ability to see when a video has been completed.
Critical bug fixes:
- Fixed issue that was causing Apple’s XCode to display “Improper advertising identifier [IDFA] usage. Your app contains the Advertising Identifier [IDFA] API but your app is not respecting the Limit Ad Tracking setting in iOS.” error when trying to submit the app to the store. You can read more about this issue on our blog.
NOTE: Failure to update to SDK 10.0.2 may result in problems during the initial app submission process in XCode. For this reason, updating to SDK 10.0.2 is mandatory for all iOS publishers.
Other bug fixes:
- Fixed issue where “connection error” dialog appearing on connect
- Fixed issue where connect call slowed down app startup times on some devices
If you have questions about these changes or need clarification, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Think this is interesting? We're hiring! See our current openings here.